Ultimate Late Homework !



I'm in a good mood...for some reason !..So I thought I could answer the comments and do some stuff here and there.

But....life Isn't just about chilling out and relaxing..Life is about commitments, responsibilities, HOMEWORKS !...Which brings The Mother Of Frogs to mind..See she told me that I've been tagged by her to do this homework.


1. Who sent you the invitation?

The Mother Of Frogs mentioned above..Because I have been ''blue'' and all..she meant it to be refreshing.



2. What are your favourite websites?





1. When I open Firefox I open 3 tabs for Hotmail, Facebook and my blog...From the blog tab I check out my blog list..I post a comment here and there sometimes.


2. I love collecting HQ wallpapers so I frequently download the new wallpapers from here. It's very cool to have so many different wallpapers, I use them for my slide-show screen saver.
 

3. Make Use Of : A very amusing site..I really like its way of presenting information. It leads you to a lot of useful sites. It also has a newsletter that you can subscribe to.


4. FXG's Demonoid account: Demonoid is one of the very few torrent sites that you can trust. FXG is a very trusted movie uploader. So I check it out from time to time to see if there is any good movies to download. This link won't probably be accessible if you're not subscribed to the site, subscription is not that simple, but maybe I can send you an invitation code if anybody is interested.
 

5. Ibda3world: I found it via The Mother Of Frogs herself. It really is very interesting and rich with information and amazing stuff.


I don't like newspapers websites. If there's something going on that is so important and I must know about then eventually I will.......So there u go..That was just an example of my bookmarks list. It actually is SO much longer. Its better if I just cut to the chase and post a photo of my bookmarks list



I won't tag anyone out of mercy and because I think almost everybody I know has been tagged.

That's it for tonight


Peace

4 Response to Ultimate Late Homework !

  1. Rain says:

    the mother of all frogs?allah la ywa6rezlak!!:woops:

    I've noticed Ahmad Dedat's website and songs from the 80's and 70's..jmeel I like
    a3teeny el addresses ta3onhom plz?
    also rajol el mosta7eel !:woops:
    you know he's my prince charming!!leh ma bet2olly 3anno min zman!
    dob

  2. sheeshany says:

    U r late! sO late that u have to do it again ,, and again ,, lool

    ibda3world <== nice 1!

    H.

  3. 6abaZa says:

    ahla w sahla Haitham
    "do it again" !!! maz7a hai sa7?

    7ayyak allah man...glad u liked ibda3world

  4. sheeshany says:

    الله يحييك
    :)
    خلص ، بدون "عقاب" بس خليك مجتهد :]