I want to write about...




  1. My recently-discovered LOVE.......wajbet el 3asha2!
  2. A summary of this month's events and highlights...that would require a new BrainStorming post.
  3. Post some really great songs I found recently.
  4. Elections...You just can't ''not write'' about this!
  5. Start 3 new Labels: One for the movies I watched, liked, hated...etc...One for the Tech-talk...another one for writing about the best things in life and the Blessings of Allah..

 I really have a lot to write about.....But beside BEING So lazy..I'm just not that fluent these days !



6 Response to I want to write about...

  1. Rain says:

    I bet if you grab a paper and a pen and a cup of coffee the words will just come out

    oltellak 3al FB happy birthday bs bema ino ma shoft.ha : kol 3am w enta b 5air ^_^

  2. nmroodeh says:

    as always..waiting ur jdeed fe jdeed,, bs tl7l7 ya ksooool :mob:

  3. sheeshany says:

    Awaiting,, esp. 4 the movies cause I miss them :) "TV`less family" :D

    H.

  4. 6abaZa says:

    Rain
    yup haini shrebt 3aseer lamoon min raghadan w ajani el elham
    actually i saw it and i responded respond jama3i yesterday :roll eshi:
    thnx again


    Nmoodeh
    kel shi jdeed w mofeed 3a rotana..:smile lebnene:
    tayyeb :k:


    Haitham
    Thnx for the support..inshalla soon el movies

    nawwarto jamee3an...la jad el brightness zad 7abteen

  5. nmroodeh says:

    elsh'3leh feha birthday :???:
    :smile 7aggak 3a rasi:
    Happy birthday to u , w kol saneh wenta salim 7a 7zeeee6 :e:

  6. 6abaZa says:

    الله يسلم عمرك نمروطة
    :give:


    :k: