An option...Well..maybe not !




Here's the thing....The last few days passed without me checking my email...facebook account...blog..the internet in general,,,and without watching a movie or any silly series on my laptop,,or even spending a lot of time organizing folders and trying new programmes...I spent the last few days without spending a minute in my room 5am5aming

See I locked it and I lost the keys...meanwhile..my family arrived from UAE...and then it happened...I forgot about the keys..about my room..my laptop..my internet\new world's technology addiction.....I actually spent the whole time hanging with my family...not that I don't hang with them...I just don't hang with them ''much''

So yesterday I realized that..and I thought:.I can give up being a geek??!?!...I can actually live without my routine???!!!...Not that I don't like being a geek..its just that I felt like I have another option..another lifestyle..I liked the idea and spent some time thinking about it..then I found my keys and I thought:..I should probably blog about this..and I was going to...this post's title was originally ''An option''........But...There i was...writing the title..it was then that I realized the other thing....I'm actually blogging it!!...I'm BLOGGING it ! How geek is that!?

Well...finally I realized this..I'm at peace with myself...I like being a geek..most of my friends are geeks..geek is better...I think that I had the option and that I already chose...being a geek !

6 Response to An option...Well..maybe not !

  1. Em Ommar says:

    هوه,, اي حياه إلنا
    بإختيارنا او بعدمه
    مش لازمن نتعلق فيها لدرجه تنسينا الخيارات اللي مفروض تكون متاحه
    استغلال كل أوبشن,, او خيار,, هيه الوش التاني للحياه

  2. Rain says:

    tab 3adi the fact that you chose to blog about it is not geeky at all it's actually really nice,why would you feel that way?:)
    it's nice to divide your time between your virtual life and your real life,and i think blogging out of all virtual activities is the best and most realistic,it's like reviewing the experiences you have been through,and thinking about it more and then going back to it later on and remembering it,ya know?
    don't lock yourself in the squire of the "geek" ID
    i think you're a person with such a wide horizon and you're capable of being anything you wanna be.

  3. 6abaZa says:

    امو لعمر
    عجبتني فكرة عدم التعلق الزيادة
    وجهة نظر

    rain
    هو الموضوع لما هسه اتفرج عليه مش عمالي بفكر فيه زي ما فكرت فيه اول ما صارت السالفة..او اول ما كتبتو

    هو فعليا انا بحب اكون geek نوعا ما بس فعلا حلو تخلي مجال للتغيير
    غلبتك معي بربع ساعة كتابة كومنت..جهودك مشكورة

  4. Rain says:

    it took me THAT long to ask you:"why are you calling yourself a geek"
    i guess you don't consider it an insult?
    nevermind then!:)

  5. Rula A. says:

    I am totally with you in the last paragraph..
    About myself.. I won't survive a day without my PC.. YouTube,, Twitter or Blog.. I will defiantly go crazy without them 'cause I tried cutting all the previous down and I didn't finish the first day..

  6. 6abaZa says:

    mmm..enti 3aj2a 7alik b sha3'lat aktar bas

    lately im just checking my email every now and then..its all due to the bad weather